Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Come To Think Of It, I Am Enjoying A Weekend Right Now

I worked Sunday.  Because I still am assumed to work only five days and 40 hours a week, I needed to take a day off during my regular workweek.  And because I am scheduled to fill in in Filing second shift Wednesday through Friday and had to fill in in Filing first shift Monday -- well, obviously I would have to take yesterday/Tuesday off, even though it's usually the busiest day of the week.

So, getting the middle of my week off, and then shifting to the late afternoon and evening for the rest of the week means I got two full days (and technically 48 1/2 hours; the guy I was filling in for on Monday gets into work a half-hour before I do) off.  It's like I am having, or have had, my weekend now.  And so I spent it so far ... ah, going to the library, going to Caffetto to do my taxes, sleeping in, getting a handjob, eating at Portillo's, getting a massage while naked, hanging out at Barnes & Noble for a bit, having dinner with the parents, getting a long evening nap, listening to The Bastard Minneapolis Lakers be eliminated from playoff contention on satellite radio (sweet), doing my taxes some more, and blogging this.  I might exercise or not in the morning, depending on the weather, or I could clean my room.  But I will probably get some sub sandwiches that I can eat for dinner at work before I go in and complete my workweek.

There are worse ways to spend a mid-week weekend.  And I get a proper weekend this weekend, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment