Saturday, April 2, 2022

2022 March Madness Anti-Picks, Round 5

Record, Round 4: 0-3
Overall Record: 18-26-1
Total Outlay, Round 4: $250.00
Total Intake, Round 4: $0.00
Total Loss, Round 4: $250.00
Overall Winnings: $805.13

Wow.  Totally wrong.  Houston was all gangbusters through The Big Dance until they went ice cold against Villanova.  And as much as I wanted St. Peter's to continue its Cinderella run, clock struck midnight and North Carolina, playing way above the 8-Seed it was given, trampled the Peacocks underfoot.

---

Oh, shit.  I forgot to do this before the Semis.  Well, too late now.  Also, no worries.  Because I went winless for the Elite Eight, and I have so much theoretical money, and because I didn't have too much of a read on either National Semifinal matchup, I (trust me) chose not to make any bets for the Final Four tonight/Saturday night.  Now, I probably will do one for Monday's Championship Game now that Kansas is in the Final.  Hopefully I'll remember to blog post that before that Game begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment