Sunday, April 24, 2022

Again I Ask: Where My Whores At?

So, good news, maybe: My parents are going back to Las Vegas soon.  They really want to leave Minnesota, looks like.  I'll have the run of the house to myself again.  So I can brings as many as my stripper girlfriends home as I want -- at least for now.

But do I have any stripper girlfriends to bring home?  The closing of My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version) and the pandemic shutting down stripper parties has changed things a lot, but I was hoping my coterie of whores wouldn't dry up this dramatically, and now that I have a whole place in which we can do stuff.  I'm going through my mental list of girls who I either rawdogged in the past or have brought home and frankly, the pickings are slim now:
  • ***a*, the person to whom I have my virginity, is long gone, whisking herself to Arizona.  I last tried speaking to her around Christmastime, and she didn't reply back.
  • ****e, the girl who I used to fuck semi-regularly, is in the wind.  I last got a text from her around the New Year -- she wasn't home, she said.
  • ***e*, the woman who has jerked me off the most in my life, moved to safer and less expensive climes in Wisconsin.
  • There are ... two girls who I haven't spoken to in some time.  One I'm friends with on Snapchat.  I give her money from time to time, but she apparently lives so far away that she can't come over any more and wank me.  The other?  Uh, it's been even longer.  I don't even know is she even wants to talk to me.  I don't even know if I have her number.
  • There's also ******a, but nowadays I much prefer her massaging me.  We haven't done any hanky-panky stuff when I was paying her for private lapdances, and she doesn't do anything to me when she rubs me done.  And trust me, I still try.
  • Guess my best chance is *****a, but as far as I know, we still can't fool around at her apartment because people have moved in with her.  But I guess she can cum over now.
So I've got one babe.  It'll satisfy my needs, but I want variety, and I'm not going to have that.

No comments:

Post a Comment