Monday, August 10, 2015

Whoopsie! (While Suggestively Biting The Tip Of My Finger)

Oh, I have to tell this story from a stripper party a couple weeks ago. ...

So I was horny, and I liked the talent that was assembled for this party.  I didn't think any of them were going to, you know, play; that would be breaking the host's rules; two of the four dancers that night have obeyed those rules in parties past; one of them was the host herself; and the other one was someone I wasn't familiar with, and so I didn't push the subject with her (didn't matter; she left before I could get a lap dance with her).  But I also didn't think that any of them would tell on the host (or, worse, the bouncer), so I was going to go for it, thinking ... well, I don't know what I thought was going to happen, I just knew there was very little downside.

So one of these girls, one I've known for a long time and have received dances from, was there, and she seemed out of it.  I don't think of her as a bad drinker, and I really thought she was either sick or was having allergies.  Either way, she wasn't her usual on-point self.  That could have been a good thing for my pervertedness; girls like her sometimes have a tendency to let their inhibitions down.  But I have also had experiences where strippers that aren't all there just half-ass their dances to the point where it would've been pointless to whip it out.  At any rate I wanted to give her some business/money, so when I was down there with a different girl and she was finishing up with another person at the couch across from us, I asked her to wait for me.

Luckily, when I got done with that first dance and that dancer went upstairs it was just the two of us.  Time to open up my fly, reeeeeal wiiiiiide!!!  And just like I planned, she was writhing all over my pants, like a good lapdancer would, thereby jostling open the folds of my pants and giving my hard dick the opportunity to stick itself out.  And some point very early it did just that, but it was so imperceptible I wasn't quite sure.

What she did next, however, floored the fuck out of me.  I didn't see it; I took off my glasses, as I usually do, and I think I may have been spacing out and just feeling the sensation of her on my penis and anticipating her "discovering" it.  But then I felt what seemed to be ... OMG! ... bite marks!  And guess what?  I wasn't over the moon by that.  My first thought was, "Huh?"

And, um, that was her first thought, too.  I immediately looked at her, who was looking at my cock, and it looked like it took her a few seconds to realize that she wasn't biting through my pants, but onto the real thing.  Thank God she didn't scream or anything, although that may have been because she was too drunk to say so.  But with a stern voice she said, "You'd better put that shit away."

You may not like how I reacted next.  You may not understand it, especially since I was kind of surprised by her biting me tip.  But that's where I kind of did the old, "Whoopsie!" thing, although I don't think I suggestively bit the tip of my finger.  At any rate, I could hear footsteps coming down the stairs, so I quickly buttoned on of the buttons on my fly, or tried to and failed, I don't remember.

The rest of the dance, however, wasn't that cold.  Maybe she too rebounded from her initial shock, but once I tucked myself back she bit me through my pants.  Hard.  Maybe she was angry that she bit my pee-pee.  Good!  And then, even with a dance going on in full sight, I could feel her shooting her fingers through my pants and rubbing my dick fur back and forth while she was on top of me, kind of like how you'd rub a piece of food that landed on your shirt.  She's never been that frisky before, so maybe she doesn't mind.  And, maybe, that will lead to other things!  A guy can dream!

By the way, I don't think she's pissed.  I've talked to the host and she hasn't brought up my conduct, so I'm guessing she didn't tell her.  She may have been drunk off her ass, so she might not even remember.  We're still Facebook friends, too.  So I might be one step closer to throwing down with her ... or she is very tolerant of me taking it out but is still adamant that I don't do that again.  Like I said, a guy can dream.

Either way, I got a blowjob!  Yay for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment