Monday, February 23, 2009

So I'm Wankin' My Dick To The SI Swimsuit Issue...

And I have to admit that through one "run-through" I'm disappointed. There are many reasons for this. I think last year was one of their better efforts: Marisa Miller became an SI Swimsuit Hall Of Famer with her performance, and they got strong bench support from the surprisingly sexy Danica Patrick (I didn't think she would have a good swimsuit body) and NFL cheerleaders. This year, although the NBA cheerleaders were just as spank-worthy, there was only one Patrick shot as far as I can see, and worse yet, Miller was nowhere to be found. Why? Did she move on to bigger and better things, or was she forced out?

I liken the girls in this issue to, say, the Florida Marlins: Few vets and many rookies who may have potential, but will have to spend a season (in this case, this issue) learning the ropes. They are all too indistinguishable now, but I'll give them a year and maybe their bosoms will blossom. Brooklyn Decker seems to be riping fine, but the other big gun, cover girl Bar Refaeli, didn't get me hard. That's probably due to her defensive interview on Late Show With David Letterman, where she wouldn't talk about boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio even once. Babe, I know that's private, but you chose to work in a very public arena, so at least try and be classy when refusing to answer the questions, please? Sheesh.

But do you know the real surprise in this issue? Daniella Sarahyba! The Brazilian's got long dark hair, tan skin and a great smile that was the best part of every one of her shots. And her last shot, the two-pager of her lying on top of a balcony wall with her back arched her ass-in-a-thong in the air and her top untied? That's where I shot.

The three tennis players in the end were pretty good as well; they're not model-hot, but the big reason I don't like this is because I wanted to see more pictures of them. Tatiana Golovin is the hottest of the three only because in one shot she is posing with her hands in front of her tits. Maybe one day she'll follow down Ashley Harkleroad!

No comments:

Post a Comment