Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My 69th Post For This Blog Will Not Be A Perverted One

It will be about employment. I have good news and bad news.

The bad news is there was an anxiety study backed by Pfizer that I decided I was enthusiastic to participate in. But today I was told that they're ending the study, either due to the lack of funding or ineffectiveness. Too bad -- I needed the money, and if I wasn't given the placebo I might have been taking a pill that would help me find a job, and get paid while doing it, too.

The good news? I overreacted on the hearing test thing I've been participating in for years now. They still have trials and conditions for me to go through, they just didn't have time that point a few weeks ago where I thought my job with them was ending. So I'll at least be able to make some walking-around money.

No comments:

Post a Comment