Friday, February 20, 2009

No Shit

That's why we like seeing bikini-clad women.

The two quotes I want to pull:

"The suggestion might be that there's some hard-wiring there that can
interfere with the average man's ability to interact on deeper levels with
really hot looking stranger women in bikinis," [Dr. Charles Raison, a
psychiatrist not affiliated with any of the studies cited in the
article] said.

Like I said, no shit.

Another avenue to explore would be showing images of men's wives and girlfriends
in bikinis, Raison said. He predicts the objectifying effect would not happen in
this context.

Uh, I'll have to disagree with the good doctor on that one. I'd jerk off to some guy's chick if she's hot and in a swimsuit.

Which reminds me ... mental note: Plan on jerking off to the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue tomorrow night, well after my parents and grandmother are sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment