Thursday, February 26, 2009

Went Downtown Tonight ...

And I walked past Target Center. I was planning on just hanging out by myself at Hooters and watch college basketball games all night, but I just wanted to say if I can get a dirt-cheap ticket. I still have a college ID, and Wednesday/College Night Timberwolves games are $10; if I can get one for $5, I'll go, even if they were gonna lose (and they did).

I finally got the attention of one guy:

"I got lower-level tickets!"

"Whoa, sorry, too expensive." (start walking away)

"Well, what do you want to pay?"

"Look, I'm a college student, and..."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT TO PAY?"

(sigh) "$5"

And this motherfucker walks away from me.

I had to chase this guy down: "Of course I was gonna walk away!" I should've hit him.

Asshole. Fucking asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment