Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Are You Fucking Kidding Me??

I probably have already used that as a title, so forgive me.

I have to "work" tomorrow. I got signed up for a research thing and they're paying very, very well. Should go to sleep now, for I have to get there around 7:15.

Tonight, Father bangs on my door. Goddamn, there is no peace in this house anymore. What does he want? He wants my help in checking in to his and Mother's flight, the one to Vegas, the one they didn't have tickets for as of late last week but have now. And he wants this done as soon as possible, which is 24 hours before the flight, which is 5 o'clock tomorrow evening. When I'll still be working.

Are you fucking kidding me? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?? The one fucking day I have something special to do all day is the one fucking day you need me to do something. Un-fucking-believable. I had 340 goddamn days this year where I could've just cleared my table and waited on the computer to check you in, but the one time, the one time I truly needed to myself is when you want me to do something for him.

He did his, "OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK" routine and said he'll just come home early and do it. But I know him. He is the most passive-aggressive son-of-a-bitch on Earth. One day, maybe soon, maybe as soon as tomorrow, he'll snap at me for making some innocent comment, or for doing nothing at all. That's when he'll "get back" at me for "failing" him by working on the one fucking day he "needs" me.

No comments:

Post a Comment