Friday, December 25, 2009

The Three Perennial Christmas Commercials

This actually is a little late; I should've blogged about this before I slept last night, but I had to talk about the goddamn snowblower.  But the one tradition I as a Buddhist look forward to every holiday season are the commercials that are re-aired every year.  Before it becomes Dec. 26, thereby making this blog post irrelevant, here are the three yearly commercials I see every Christmas, as far as I know.

The third best is from Corona:



The second best is from Budweiser.  This and the Corona ad are virtually interchangeable, but I put this second because the voiceover was done one year (which is the ad I've embedded here) by, I think, George Clooney:



But far and away, the greatest Christmas commercial of all time is the Hershey's Kisses one where the kisses act like the shape that they are -- bells:



Hope you are continuing to have a Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment