Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm Fucking Gonna Kill My Father

Should've known he would stay home after having teeth implants. Don't know why, but he did. And he fuckin' woke my ass up today while I was sound asleep at 11. Asked me if I was awake; I lied and said yes. He asked me if I brushed my teeth and showered and washed my face; I lied and said yes. He threatened me that, "If I were out on my own I would appreciate this more." Fuck you, old man, I do appreciate it, you're just never happy no matter what I do so I don't do anything. And goddammit, what the fuck do you care if I wake up at 9 or not???

I'm fucking gonna kill him. He's staying home again today and has threatened to wake me up at 10 every day. Fucker's making me alter my schedule. Now I have to wake up -- and leave in the morning.

Fucking gonna kill him.

No comments:

Post a Comment