Monday, December 28, 2009

Another House Party, Another Dick-Showing Opportunity?

All these years of going to this strip club is starting to pay off.

I have earned the trust of yet another girl, who's been working there for a couple years but who's only given me a lap dance the past week or so.  I got another one from her last night, and after subtly asking if she has plans New Year's Day, she revealed that she too does house parties.  I gave her my number (in front of the bouncer -- I'm so in!), and she says -- says -- she'll call me to see if she is indeed working a party New Year's Eve.  That'd be perfect for me because I have nothing to do.

Man, what a way to start the New Year; surprising this "mature" MILF by "showing her how she makes me feel!"  Hopefully this won't be at some Aryan biker bar where they'll lynch me for not being white.

No comments:

Post a Comment