Tuesday, March 10, 2015

This Is A Low

Just haven't been ambitious lately.  Probably has felt that way for the past few days, or maybe Daylight Saving Time has sapped me of my good mood.  Don't know what it is, but I'm not motivated to do anything besides the necessary -- work, eating dinner with my parents, and sleep.

It's probably from losing my hat and gloves.  I'm depressed over that.  Still no word yet from the Megamall on whether it's turned up.  Will call them today for an update.  It could be worse; it could still be winter, in which case I would be reminded of my loss, and my personal failure, every time I put on my other hat and gloves.  But I know I miss them in this spring weather.

Now I have lost my watch.  I suspect I forget to put it on when leaving the test scoring place, so I hope it's there when I get back there in an hour.  But if it's not there, I don't know where I put it.  God, I'd be on a bad losing streak, literally, then.  I really hope it's there.

I have been so down that last night I chose to masturbate twice, about several hours apart, on both sides of an evening nap.  Still can ejaculate like a mother, and it delivered me from my doldrums at the time, but it is only temporary.

Wish me luck.  I will need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment