Monday, March 9, 2015

Don't Want To Spread Gossip, But ...

I have a cousin who got married about two years ago to a wonderful woman.  They had been together for several years before that, so everyone figured it was about to time to get hitched.  Didn't matter that I remember when my cousin came over and got regularly beaten by his mom (my aunt) in front of us.  That abuse does damage to person.  I would know.  Anyway, I didn't know him well enough to completely think that this marriage was doomed.

But a few things I've observed (or haven't) over the months indicate that this marriage is having problems.  First, the invitations to have brunch with them and their parents stopped.  Then, whenever I ran into him, I didn't see her.  Finally, just out of curiosity, I looked her up on Facebook.

She no longer is going by her married name.

DUH-DUH-DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should've known he wasn't marriage material.

No comments:

Post a Comment