Friday, March 27, 2015

Car's Fucking Up Again

You know, ever since I got my car back from The Other Mechanic Around The Corner, it was performing fine.  Maybe he did do something to it, even though none of them said they did.

Well, yesterday after work changed all that.  I went from Minnetonka to St. Paul to home, and it did it.  Not as bad as before, to the point where they could do something, but kind of like the times beforehand, where something did happen, but not consistently.

Well, I take that back too.  First thing was a hesitation at 60 mph.  Then it got kind of bad on the way home, namely stepping on the gas pedal and not getting anything from the car.  The worst was on the last stoplight home, where the guy behind me decided I had not gone responded to the green light fast enough and was not accelerating enough for his liking.  That was when my car acted up the worst; I pressed down on the pedal and nothing came out.  I think it was the worst, at least; maybe my recollections were colored by the way that guy humiliated me roaring around my lane.

At any rate, I don't think my car's fully fixed.  And I have to go to work in it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment