Sunday, May 31, 2015

Batgirl Ain't Answering The Bat Signal

OK, so my parents are coming home soon, which means I need to get the house cleaned up before they come back.  Of course, I do not clean it.  I have my ATF, ***e*, clean it.  And then afterward she gives me a handjob.  On top of that I haven't had to pay money for her to come over ever since I shelled out a game console for her son.  She has been paying me back ever since, diligently, and my fears that she was just going to walk away without paying her debt has largely abated.  She is a woman of her word.

Saying that, I have not been able to reach her the past few days.  Since I trust her, I sincerely believe that the only reason I haven't heard from her is that there is something serious that she needs to tend to.  Normally, though, we would have arranged a day and time by now.  And although I have a few days left, if I haven't heard from her by now, I don't think she'll be free to clean my house.

So what are my options now?  I don't know, frankly.  There are other strippers whose day job is cleaning houses.  I think I know one; I might have to ask her.  Other than that I've got nothing.  I'll try and do the best I can with doing it myself, but I might as well not even try and take my parents' consequences for not cleaning up the house at all, let alone doing a shitty job cleaning it.

No comments:

Post a Comment