Saturday, May 23, 2015

Here It Goes Again

I clipped the title from OK Go's first big hit because it seemed apropos for this blog post and because I just saw them on CBS this morning.  Can't say I'm a fan, but I like them.

So I ate at Hooters last night, and since I am rarely there for their Happy Hour, I took in their fried pickles and their Lots-A-Tots, the two most-discounted items on their Happy Hour menu.  I thought I could eat them both.  Ugh.  I think it took me over an hour to finally finish the tater tots, and I felt like shit afterward.

Why do I do this to myself -- constantly eat and eat and eat until I can't eat no more?  I'm not the metabolism machine I was two or even one decade ago.  And so I woke up fat and miserable.

And now I have all this fruit I have to eat.  Most of the bananas are already spoiling, and my parents just bought a whole bunch.  Do they think I'm going to subsist on fruit for an entire week?!  I'll have to throw some of this shit out because I'll have a hankering for fast food.  What a waste.

At least I was able to shit.  That's the only upside I can see in all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment