Saturday, May 16, 2015

They Say Caffeine Is An Anti-Diuretic

And I've been subsisting on coffee all week: Two small cups during the day, one larger cup to take me through the night.  Last night (Friday night) I went to Caffetto after work to get on the Internet and I got one more cup of coffee.

Therefore, this week, I estimate that I have drank 16 cups of coffee when I usually put down 15.  No wonder I shit this week until yesterday after I got home from Caffetto.  Actually, I am surprised -- a fourth cup of coffee and I finally experience a bowel movement?  But it was a dry one.  And light brown, too.

It's as if my excretory system was finally able to relax after a week of work.  That's how my spirit feels.  I don't think there's anything wrong with me health-wise, although I'm not sure that pooping six days apart is the best thing for your body.  Guess I need more fiber.  On the upside, I didn't have to waste any time taking a dump when I could be working.

I wonder, though, if this is good for me if this happens next week.  On the upside, the night job (the one I'm increasingly loving) is going to be over, so I'll be able to spend an hour in traffic after my day job and then have all evening to eliminate waste.

I can't believe I've been so frank talking about my feces.

No comments:

Post a Comment