Friday, May 1, 2015

College Basketball Anti-Picks, Final

Record, Round 6: 0-1
Overall Record: 13-38
Total Outlay, Round 6: $6,500.00
Total Winnings, Round 6: $0.00
Total Loss, Round 6: $6,500.00
Overall Loss: $12155.30

I remembered last night that I haven't sewn up my predictions for March Madness yet until I realized I needed something quick to blog about for Friday.  Now, I kind of wished I didn't remember.

This may be the worst tournament I've ever had.  I know this is the worst hypothetical loss I wound up with in Anti-Picks history.  Let's just say that I sucked at this Big Dance, and that I probably suck at gambling in general, and I am glad I didn't wager any real money on this and so I could just enjoy a really good game where Duke came back to defeat Wisconsin.

Will I do Anti-Picks again?  Maybe not.

God, I am terrible at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment