Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Why Is My Heart Beating So Hard?

I should be feeling good right now.  It's a cloudy day, and it will be all day, so I won't have to worry about my mood being affected by a hard, hot sun.  I woke up after conking off to listening to the NBA game on satellite radio at 9:30 or so; since I woke up at around 5:30, I got a full night of sleep, the first time in a long time.

I have the run of the house, and my parents won't be home for another week or so.  I am going to drive a car that is only 1,000 miles old (so it won't break down) to a worksite that is relatively stress-free.  I don't have to fight traffic on the way home because there is no dinner waiting at home for me.  I'm going to see the next Avengers movie because it's Discount Tuesday.  And I did a lot of things yesterday (Memorial Day), so I should be happy I got some things done.

So why is my heart beating so hard?  Is it because of the alumni stuff, talking to my friend about going to wrestling on Friday, making sure the plants get watered or don't get too watered, or making sure that my ATF ***e* will be able to clean the house next week?  Is it that I still have no money?  Or is it that I know that all good things must come to an end, so I might as well fret that they will now instead of enjoying myself?

And now I have to go even though I'm in my pajamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment