Friday, May 22, 2015

Three Days

Realized that I have not showered in three days.  Did it Monday night but decided that meant I could skip Tuesday.  Then Wednesday night I was watching the last Letterman, and I was too stunned that I was watching history to do anything else besides watch TV.

Sprinkled throughout that was My Father's surprise of a cruise.  They're taking off for Europe, again, and so I've had to help him map out what to do while the ship is at port.  The bright side is that he seems genuinely thankful for my help.  He's been quite nice to me, in fact.  But that meant that as soon as I got home Tuesday and Wednesday night I immediately needed to show My Father where exactly he needs to go and what types of public transportation he'll need to use.  That took about a half-hour each night.  Probably would've watched Letterman (got home around 10:30 both nights), but I ostensibly would've had time to shower after his shows.  Just got too tired, and once midnight rolled around I saw my daily blog post as a priority and so I did that (and surfed on the Internet) before conking off.

So now it's been three days and counting, and I even I think I stink.  Oh, who am I kidding -- if my parents weren't here, and if I didn't think they've noticed that I haven't showered in three days, I'd stay away from the shower as long as they're gone.  I think they've either been too busy or too happy with me "pleasing" them to pipe up.  Nevertheless, I should go take a shower now.

No comments:

Post a Comment