Monday, December 28, 2015

Oh, By The Way, I Don't Think I'm Sick Anymore

The reason I believe this to be true is because, after having two cups of coffee, two scones, a Bloody Mary and one of the two slices I got from The Cheesecake Factory Saturday, I was able to shit.  When I looked down I saw two vastly different layers of my feces.  The one on the bottom (and therefore the one I excreted from my body first) was the one I have been been pooping as of late: Dark brown, hard-looking, and spherical.  The top layer was long, softer-looking and, weirdly enough, more of a mauve color.

I think that means that the stuff I ate Saturday morning was good enough to trigger a bowel movement.  I had been kind of constipated while I was sick, and for several days before then, so my body had to be "healed" enough for it to allow this new solid waste to push the old shit through my body so it could also pass through my body.  I mean, such waste production has to be a sign that I'm healthy now, right?

Well, maybe, because even though I no longer feel sick now I haven't shat a whole lot since Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment