Wednesday, December 9, 2015

So, Before She Sucked My Dick ...

... we talked, *e*** and I.  I hadn't seen her in a long time.  I blogged about her a long time ago; she was the one who was tugging at my pants and trying to rip open my fly all those parties ago.  (I wrote about her, and I tried to find the post, but I can't locate it.)  She is good; her cock-sucking skills are top-notch.

But before all that, we -- well, she; I just listened -- talked a lot.  And it centered on my ATF, ***e*.  Specifically she recalled a time where she and her daughter were stripping in Green Bay, Wisc., and ***e* abandoned her daughter and took all her stuff.  "She is a thief and a liar," *e*** said.

And I immediately recalled the time where the house was broken into, two years ago.  At first neither my parents or I thought the burglars took anything.  It was months later when Father realized that our piggy bank, a huge, yellow ceramic pig that had been stuffed with coins since I was very, very young was nowhere to be seen.

I at first thought that the burglars in fact did steal something.  But my parents didn't know that I had ***e* come over to clean the house once before.  And I know I didn't watch her like a hawk the whole time.  Is it possible that it was in fact her who stole the piggy bank from my house?

I don't want to believe it.  But frankly, ***e* had the opportunity and the motive to do it.  I probably was in another room, if not out of the house, while she took the piggy to her car.  And the way *e*** paints her, she cultivates this "woe is me" persona when people like her see through it and realize (at least from their point of view) that she is a user.  Has she been using me?  Have I been duped into thinking she's been a good girl to me the whole time when in fact she stole from me?  I'm afraid that ... I'm starting to think that's the case.

And the worst part about all this?  I texted ***e* yesterday (Tuesday), and she said she's going to come clean my house this weekend.  What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment