Sunday, December 27, 2015

More Fucking Snow? This Is Supposed To Be An El Niño Winter!!!

Half a foot?  Maybe nine inches of snow?!  YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!  I just got done clearing my back deck this afternoon of the two inches we got Saturday morning, and now there's a goddamn blizzard that's coming?  For the work week?

Hey, I thought this was supposed to be an El Niño winter, which meant that we would have mild temperatures and no snow, or at least rain.  Not a fucking blizzard.  This is misleading, and this comes too close on the heels of me digging out of a snowstorm as I was still sick.

This is coming starting tomorrow afternoon and it's supposed to get heavy at night and into the overnight.  Which is bullshit, because I have to work tomorrow, and I planned on going to Vincent tomorrow night for one final cheeseburger before they close on Thursday, and I still haven't warmed up the snowblower yet.  I might not be able to get to work on Tuesday.  I need to work!

Fuck this all to goddamn hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment