Sunday, December 20, 2015

I Like How This Long Underwear Is Thinking!

I am wearing my newest long underwear pants right now.  This is only the second week I'm wearing long underwear, and so I forgot that this particular pair has a fairly loose fly.  In fact, oftentimes my dick just slips out of it.  Sometimes I can feel it rubbing up against my jeans at work, sometimes I'm changing at home and I look down and whoop! there it is.

I won't lie to you, I kind of like it.  It shouldn't do that, of course -- I can understand if it was an old pair of long underwear, but a brand new pair should have a fly that closes.  I can't really explain it, other than, maybe, a flap is just kind of big and loose and so my pee-pee can just, uh, ease its way around it.  But when I see it sticking out, man, I get so hard, and sometimes I just have to rub one out.

You know, maybe I'll wear this long underwear the next time I go to a stripper party.  I usually go commando because I don't want an extra layer that would possibly stop my cock from getting "accidentally" whipped out.  But if my lil' man down there continues to get squirrel when I'm wearing this thing, it'll have no trouble finding its way to daylight if a hot stripper keeps rubbing herself all over me.  And if that's the case, there'll be no difference wearing this from not wearing a second layer -- and it'd be better, since I'll have a second layer to wear out in this cold weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment