Wednesday, December 16, 2015

I have several pieces of long underwear/thermalware, both shirts and pants, and they are absolutely essential in a cold environment such as this one.  (This winter overall has been mild, but I think I am still better off wearing them when temperatures are this low.)  I have had to donate some to Goodwill because the elastic no longer works, and one of them was so itchy on a certain part of my right shoulder that I just had to get rid of it.  But other than that, I've been happy.

With one exception, namely the thermal shirt I'm wearing right now.  It's the bulkiest one I have, and it's so warm that some winter days when the sun is out, the wind is calm and I have busywork to do outside, I can just where that and I'll be more than fine.  It gets too hot sometimes, such as at work yesterday (Tuesday).

There's one problem to this shirt, however; for some reason, it rides up in the back to the point where it continually untucks itself, thus exposing the small of my back.  I don't think this shirt I'm wearing is any shorter than any of the other thermalware shirts I have.  But ever since I put this on the first time, I have always noticed the back of this thing jutting up from the pants I'm wearing, and being able to poke myself back there.  (Aside: Don't tell anyone, but I get turned on when women lean forward in their chairs or bend over to the point where they're exposing the small of their backs.  Lightweight nudity.  Maxim nudity.)  Every single time.  I find that very annoying, and in the wrong frame of mind, I might just decide to donate this to charity, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment