Wednesday, December 30, 2015

You Know What Pisses Me Off?

OK, so I'm driving to work this morning.  Even though I see an oncoming car, I take a right turn, apparently onto the same lane as this car.

This thing is coming on faster than I thought.  So it went around me and, of course, as soon as it cleared me, it went back onto my lane.  And this goddamn car did both things without using his (her?) turn signal.

Oh, so sorry I got in front of you.  But you don't even have the fucking decency to use your turn signal?  You think you didn't have to because I did something wrong to you?  Asshole.

Thought I could drive back to him/her, as is often the case.  But she/he beat the light (even though it was about to turn red; he or she should've gotten a ticket), and I was stuck there at the intersection for a full two minutes.  Hit some reds out to the highway, too; that fucking car was way past me.

And the worst thing?  This SUV had that goddamn family decal sticker in the back windshield.  You know, those stick figures of Dad, then Mom, then the kids and then the pets, you know.  Someone driving a car like that should have better manners.  Goddamn I hope to see that car tomorrow.

---

OK, I've said my piece, breathe out, let it go.  The drive wasn't otherwise bad because there was no bumper-to-bumper traffic and I got to work in about 33 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment