Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Cum Later Or Cum Now?

So this holiday weekend was a time when I thought I had time to visit and fool around with *a***.  As usual I was wishy-washy with my times.  Friday afternoon would've been perfect.  Saturday was free all day, but I would have preferred to go to Southdale and My Favorite Late-Night Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition) in the afternoon.  Sunday, of course, was out.

Monday?  Well, after our back-and-forth I opened up that day as a possibility.  I first wanted to do it in the afternoon, but then after she told me her daughter was going to be our practicing in the evening, I immediately thought to see if we could do it, literally, then.  And she agreed.  I wanted to do that because, in my mind, I would spend Boxing Afternoon people-watching at MOA.  I didn't want to short-circuit just so I could go across town for some sexytime.  Also, since this was a day off, I figured that my folks would want to eat early.  Mother thinks that Father would even want to eat dinner as early as 4 o'clock -- a true senior special, is he.  I figure that if that is the case, it would be easier for me to go back home and then leave; otherwise, I would have to rush to her apartment, then rush home for dinner.  Don't want to do that.

And as soon as I told her that would be the time, I regretted it.  For one thing, turns out that even though I got home at 3:30 from MOA, we didn't eat till 5:15-ish.  Also, I was worried about, of all things, gasoline.  If I went to *a***'s place from the Megamall, even if it was going from one end of the metro area to the other, I would have taken one giant loop around town before staying in for the night.  But here I would be going home to eat, then going back out to for her to do bad things to my pee-pee.  That's two loops around town, and in my mind, that's like going out on Sunday.  I prided myself in staying home for the first time since, well, probably since last Christmas, partially because I wouldn't be spending gas going around the city.  That's eliminated since I basically went out twice yesterday.

Couldn't change it at that point; I already jerked her around by saying I could have done it in the afternoon.  But after I dropped by *a***'s apartment I learned more things that made me regret arranging a night visit even more.  First, *a*** told me that her daughter was actually doing things for most of the afternoon.  So, if I wanted to suddenly say I wanted to see her in the afternoon instead of the evening, even though I don't know if she would have been OK with it, I now know she was available.  Also, she told me that her daughter came back home just as I was driving there.  When *a*** heard the buzz of the doorbell, she thought it was me.  She freaked out when she opened the door and it was her.  She was in her nightgown, apparently, and she told her daughter that she was having some "adult" time with someone.  I have no idea if her daughter knows who I am, but if she had seen me -- and if she had seen me with my thing out, which I often do around *a*** -- well, I obviously wouldn't be able to have sexytime with her anymore.  As such, I think it was possible that I parked my car at her place just as the truck she was driving in drove off.  And I figure that I could have avoided all of this if I just came over in the afternoon.

Well, regardless, we did our stuff.  She was, again, excellent, although she talked about going to church a lot.  We'll do this again, because *a*** offers so, so much for such value.  But next time, we'll do it in the afternoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment