Tuesday, December 6, 2016

The Up-Riding Long Underwear

I think I need to freshen up my winterwear, specifically my long underwear.  I had bought one top and one bottom every year until last year, and I threw away one bottom because it had holes around the asshole area.  So it is time.

It seems timely now because I'm wearing a piece of long underwear top that is bothering the hell out of me.  It is the thickest shirt I have in my winterwear arsenal.  In fact, in the late winter, when the sun gains in strength and it's sunny, I often can go outside during the day wearing only that (and, well, pants too).

However, there is a huge downside to this.  When I purchased this item online, I had no idea how short it was.  So, when I sit down, the backside edge of this shirt rises up so much that it's no longer tucked behind the back of my jeans.  Therefore I feel a cool spot at the small of my back because my shirt rides up.  It's riding up right now, as I write this.  It's really pissing me off.

I want to buy a new long underwear shirt, like, right now, it's irritating me so bad.  But as temperatures here are finally supposed to plummet to degrees more appropriate for the winter we're supposed to be having, I'm glad I have such a reliably heavy shirt to keep the warmth in.  Well, except for the small of my back; whenever I sit down I guess I'm supposed to have frostbite around the small of my back.  I might keep this shirt one more winter; after that, I might dispose of it, especially if I get a replacement as good and longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment