Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Expenses Without Receipt

Starting from Tuesday, December 20:
  • Actually, let's go back to Sunday the 18th ... that's when I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) after "working" the Vikings game.  I don't remember how I wound up with $90 in my wallet, but after realizing that I did, I splurged and got two lapdances, from Sammi (who was the only stripper there that didn't give an LD while I was there) and Katie (because I don't give $5 tips at the stage but I want to remain in good graces with her).  With coffee and the one tip I gave this third stripper, Sierra, I unloaded half of my cash flow there, specifically: $45.75.
  • I have receipts for everything since I came back from Kansas City?  Uh, well, OK.  On Monday, December 12, the day I was leaving KC, I gave housekeeping a tip to clean up the bedsheets and the towels, including the one I masturbated into.  I threw the dollars not on the pillows on the bed but in the bathroom, precisely on the towel containing my semen.  Was that putting too fine a point as to why I was tipping?  Do I come off as a jerk for doing that?  Hmmm.  Total: $3.
  • Sunday the 11th ... it was kind of rainy when I went to the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum to finish going through it.  Two-and-a-half years ago, when I visited Kansas City for the first time, I was so fascinated by everything in the NLBM that I didn't even finish before I had to leave.  Right then and there I vowed that I would come back to that city and check out the rest of the museum.  Well, like I said in a previous blog post, what was left was not much.  I thought I was barely halfway through; actually I was able to get through the rest of it in about 20 minutes.  Oh, well.  I think ticket prices shot way up since 2 1/2 years ago.  It was ten bucks to get in.  Ten bucks!  Last time I swear it was, like, $12 to get into both the NLBM and the Jazz Museum, which is located on the other side of the building both museums share.  With a donation which I threw in the gift shop at the end of the museum, this grip cost me: $12.
  • That evening I drove the 45 minutes or so to Lawrence, Kans., to check out this place called the Flamingo Club.  Won't go into detail, but it was promising.  Tips for the dancers, buying two rounds of shots for this hot redhead named Michelle, a Sprite for me in order to sober up and a VIP with Gypsy, and for less than an hour this trip cost me a lot: $197.
  • Going back to Tuesday, December 6: I wanted to buy donuts for myself to bring into work.  So, because it's sort of on the way, I stopped by Glam Doll (after overshooting it and parking four long blocks away in the other direction) to get a couple of donuts for myself.  With tip: $7.
  • After work I headed out to the library to print out invoices for my parents and their real estate interests.  Cost: 80 cents.
  • On Sunday the 4th I spent my morning at Caffetto to work on my computer.  Think I had a hot chocolate because I didn't want to drink coffee both day of the weekend, therefore ensuring I had caffeine through two workweeks.  With tip: $4.10.
Hmmm ... assuming I didn't miss anything, this was short and sweet.  Good through December 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment