Sunday, December 4, 2016

Expenses Without Receipt

Starting from Saturday, December 3:
  • Worked that day, after which I went to the Gopher volleyball team's second-round match against Hawai'i.  Late enough leaving from work that I missed introductions, which would have been nice; one of the Rainbow Wahine's Assistant Coaches is Minnesota legend Lindsay Berg.  (They got swept, mostly because on the fourth point of the match, one of their main players, Nikki Taylor, stepped on a Gopher player's foot coming down from a block and, apparently, broke her ankle.  She came back before the start of Set 2 walking with crutches and a heavily-taped foot.)  Did not buy any food then because my boss at work supplied the entire food with pizza.  Also stole a couple of Jimmy John's sandwiches from another department.  So ... why am I talking about this?  I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) afterward.  Bitch ****a screwed me out of a dollar after I asked for coffee from her.  Guess it'll be another year before I get a fucking massage from her.  But I did get a lap dance from Giselle.  With stage tips: $30.
  • I then went to My Favorite Late-Night Italian Place.  May be the first time I've had their barbecue chicken.  Kind of dry, but, you know, whatever.  With tip: $12.
  • Friday the 2nd ... Had a hell of a time getting to the NCAA volleyball matches at the Sports Pavilion after work.  You know, this would make a good blog post.  Alright, I'll save the details till then.  The place was sold out for the Gopher first-round match, so the concession lines were long and the Subway dickhead ran out of subs.  So I didn't buy anything to eat.  Just as well; Minnesota swept North Dakota.  I did buy a program, though: $8.
  • Went to Glam Doll after that.  Didn't bring my laptop, but that gave me time to go through the receipts in my pants.  Place got crazy busy when I saw a bunch of teenagers began strolling through.  Guess the sock hop ended.  A girl who's usually there, and is hot, was in one of her moods again.  She has given me a donut for free in the past, but not when I got a second donut this time.  I don't get it, and I don't get her, frankly.  Whatever, I need this place.  With tip: $12.27.
  • Apparently I have receipts from anything I bought to now from Monday, November 28 (or I charged them on my credit card).  So I go back to that date, where I spent time after working creating invoices for my parents' divested real estate holdings in the area.  Mother also wanted me to print out some blank invoices, too.  Total amount: 80 cents.
  • I then went to a house party I intended to go to for a while now.  This was where *a*** rocked my world.  Also got clean dances from *a****, a Barbi, and a Natalie.  With cover: $180.
  • Go back to Saturday the 26th, where I decided I needed to work on my lap.  So I went to Caffetto in the morning, where I had a small coffee and a lemon white chocolate cookie.  With tip and it totaled just: $4.
  • Then going back to Wednesday, November 23 ... had a mocha at work: $3.65.
  • Stopped by the Mall Of America after work because I was staying out before watching the Gopher volleyball game that evening.  Salvation Army kettles were out before Thanksgiving again.  Dropped in: 25 cents.
  • Then I got a cupcake at Cupcake.  Glad to see they're still in business, even though I don't know for how long.  With tip: $3.75.
  • I then went to the library to print out an invoice concerning one of my parents' properties: 10 cents.
  • ETA at 12:14 p.m. on December 4 that I knew that I got something to eat at the Gopher volleyball match.  And hot dog and a medium-sized Coke, I think.  The total for that comes to: $10.
  • On Tuesday the 22nd I also stayed out to watch the Gophers, this night the men's basketball team.  Got to Dinkytown -- in the snow -- early, so I got a pizza at Mesa.  For a college dive, their slices are expensive.  With tip: $4.50.
  • Spoke at how the Gopher men's b-ball team looked in their win over Arkansas this evening in that week's survey.  Program, hot dog, Coke: $10.50.
  • Sunday, November 20: After a relatively easy day at the Vikings game, I celebrated (and not decompressed) at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version) for tips and coffee only: $9.75.
  • Started Saturday the 19th working on my computer at Anelace.  Coffee plus tip: $4.
  • I found a dime somewhere this day.  An Infusion of: 10 cents.
  • My alma mater was playing the late game this evening, 9:30.  Sucks for attendance, but I figured that I would take advantage of the fact that the meters closer to our bar expire at 10.  I don't like to pay for parking, but if it's just a buck, I'll trade that so I wouldn't have to walk as far as I usually do, and with a heavy box of stuff.  Maybe this is where my back really started to bother me.  Again, I just paid for parking: $1.
  • On Friday, November 18 I got up and drove early so I could wait to buy something at Tim Hortons.  They have been so busy that when I got there, they had only a limited selection because people bought everything the day before and their shipment had not come yet that morning.  I bought three donuts from the varieties they did have.  And you could tell they came out hot off the presses: The glazes on the donuts were very waxy and shiny, like they didn't have time to harden to the matte finish I think a donut glaze should be.  But they were still nonetheless very tasty: $4.57.
  • That evening I went to the U. men's basketball game vs. St. John's, which, with the b-ball ticket against Arkansas, I got at the State Fair.  Hot dog and Coke comes to: $8.50.
  • Went to Glam Doll after the win.  The babe there, the one that was throwing attitude December 2, gave me a second donut for free.  Tipped anyway, along with the first donut and the pourover coffee I paid full price for: $9.27.
  • On Thursday the 17th I got coffee at the Starbucks in the cafeteria.  The cafeteria has a donation change box, the recipient of which changes month to month.  I forget which donation the box was for for the month of November, but I gave the change I received for the mocha I bought to it.  So the total was rounded up to: $4.
  • I went to the Wild game that evening.  St. Paul is now hostile to weeknight parking, so I parked in the Midway area and light-railed it into St. Paul.  I was surprised I had to pay $2.25 instead of $1.75 even though it was past the cutoff for rush hour rates, which is 6 p.m. ... until I realized that I think it's 6:30, and has been for some time.  Well, it was $1.75 on the way back, so I spent for LRT a total of: $4.
  • Haven't been at a sporting even with so many people since ... well, probably since the last Wild game my friend invited me to, which was a year ago.  For the First Intermission I peed and then walked around the X, and by the time I lined up to eat the line was too long, so I had to get my hot dog and souvenir beer at Second Intermission.  Total: $15.25.
  • And yet I was still so hungry after the hockey game that I went to Wendy's drive-thru.  I was stuck behind this very slow car and these stupid people for a good ten minutes, and through every single second I regretted it because even though I felt hungry, I knew I wasn't hungry.  But I ordered, and so I was stuck paying for food I really shouldn't have had -- and waiting ten minutes for it.  Got the Swiss Jr. Cheeseburger; really liked it.  Paid: $4.80.
  • Tuesday the 15th -- I went from work to the U. to do this experiment, the details of which are here because I don't want to rehash it.  An Infusion of: $20.
  • Went to My Favorite Late-Night Italian Place after working at the U.  Don't know how many more times I'll be able to eat here.  With tip: $12.21.
Done through December 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment