Thursday, December 1, 2016

So When I Saw My White Clothes Foldly On My Bed, I Knew What Was Fucking Coming Next. ...

So My Fucking Father was back to busting my balls again.  First he, in his skeevy attitude that only he thinks is clever, recommended the book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad."  To get him off my ass I told him that I had never heard of it before.  Then I asked him why he was recommending it to me: "Did you read it?" I asked.  "No, I just saw the title online," he said.  Ass.

Later on he told me that he was bitching to me about mixing my clean clothes with my dirty ones, which is bullshit.  Why in the fuck would I dirty my clean clothes?  I just have a lot of dirty clothes because Mother won't let me wash them more than biweekly for some goddamn nuts reason.  Finally, he ordered me to junk all my papers and magazines because he didn't want them lying around my bedroom or in the closet of the bathroom, which he proudly he said he cleaned out.  "Oh, how gracious of you!" I came back with.  Ass.

And all this time I'm helping my parents with writing up an invoice for renovations to their properties in the area.  Well, they were properties they held; they're in the process of selling all of them.  They say there's too much regulatory crap they've had to suffer in order to continue being rental property owners, so they're fixing them up before selling them, one by one.  I'm digressing here; that would be something that would have been important as a standalone blog post, but I'm just pissed at how big of an ass My Fucking Father was to me.  So anyway, yeah, it was so fucking weird that My Fucking Father was speaking to me like an adult and then yelling at me like a motherfucking crazy person.

After all that he told me to lay out all the other dirty clothes in the living room for him to wash tomorrow, which is today.  Shit, if he was going to wash all my whites, why the fuck didn't he just finish the goddamn job and do the coloreds too?  Oh, and he's probably going to wash them hot and dry them high and ruin all my clothes.  But I've bitched about that so many times before and it hasn't worked.  So if he's bored because he doesn't have shit to do because he's retired and he wants to do it for me ... fine.  I fucking give up.  Ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment