Thursday, December 8, 2016

Huh?

So earlier this week, *e***** texts me out of the blue -- "Hi."  "Hi," I write back.  I didn't think it was a booty call, or text, because she has done this a few times in the past.

But then she writes, "Maybe we can get together soon," and my dick is going ping-ping-ping!  The only sticking point was the price, and because she broached the idea of dropping by her house for a lil' sumpin'-sumpin', I got *e***** to drop her price from $200 to $140.

But she didn't tell me where she lived.  I asked on Tuesday, and yesterday (Wednesday) she replied ... by telling me her city.  So, after I get home from work, I ask her her address again.  She tells me she'll tell me in the morning (this morning) after we confirm.  I thought we were confirming now, I told her, and besides, I'll be going to her place right after I'm doing something and I might not have the ability to look up directions without knowing the address the night before..  So she tells me where she lives in relation to a park-and-ride lot.  I have no idea why she's being so coy, so, being sarcastic, I ask her if she wants me to start knocking on every door.

And so she says, "OK, just forget it."  And I'm all, dafuq?  She won't tell me her address, and when I tease her for being weird she just cancels on me?  Strippers.

Eh, just as well; I'm leaving tomorrow.  Might as well take the morning to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment