Monday, December 12, 2016

Dodged A Bullet

Well, it sounded as though the first blizzard of the year hit Minnesota Saturday -- just as I was here in Kansas City.  Here, it rained yesterday, but other than that, it's just been cloudy (with the exception of, oh, an hour on Friday and now as I type this) with temperatures that have been for the most part below freezing but hit 40 Saturday and yesterday.

I missed the snow, and shoveling it, but now I go back to where the temps will barely crack double digits once I touch down and then get even colder later in the week.  That's OK; I'll take the cold over the snow, any day.  But I'm not looking forward to it.  Besides, there is supposed to be snow showers falling in Minnesota when I arrive, so I'm worried about my parents picking me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment