Saturday, April 8, 2017

Addendum To: Vicious Hand Lovin', I Hope And Presume

Yeah, uh, no.  I drove downtown, went to the library to print something out, walked a good 20 minutes across downtown to just outside of the hotel, and texted ***e*, waiting for her to either text me the apartment number or for her to come down to let me in.


I kind of gave her 15, 20 minutes.  I got desperate enough that I texted *******y, the other girl presumably working that night.  I got no response from her, or from ***e*, and so I left, heartbroken but with my wallet $160 fuller.


Later that evening *******y finally got back to me and basically didn't know what I was talking about.  The next day ***e* got back to me and apologized because she fell asleep in the hotel room.  I still don't know what happened, nor what the plan was.  ***e* said *******y was there to work, but *******y said that she was bringing her kids over to stay for the night.


You know, a part of me thinks this is part of a ruse by, of all people, my parents.  ***e*, or
"***e*," texted me about this party from a brand-new number, but I didn't think anything of it because she changes her number often.  But now I think this was a dummy number set up by my folks because they know that I am a stripper hound.  They wanted to see if I would leave the house or something.  I haven't spoken to either girl yet, after all.  OK, this is a paranoid part of me.  But right now I have no idea what they're cooking up to get me.

No comments:

Post a Comment