Saturday, April 15, 2017

Addendum To: The E-Mail Backlog

Oh, I haven't mentioned that I took most of last weekend to finally get around to reading through and ultimately catching up with all the e-mail in my Yahoo! account.  It felt really good to finally be rid of this task as of Sunday afternoon.  It took a few hours before Saturday and Sunday.  And, it precluded me working out, which is something I thought I wanted to do, but skipping exercising at the community center last weekend lets me start the clock on my month-long membership at a later date that would allow me to go work out more often.

I didn't realize how many e-mails I get each day.  And although I know I signed up for all the junk messages I'm getting, this is getting to be too much.  I need to start unsubscribing.

No comments:

Post a Comment