Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Oh, Fuck You, Father (I Know I've Used This Title Before; Scheduled Post)

Oh, my fucking God.  I help My Fucking Father decrypt this home insurance claim tonight (well, Tuesday night) and afterwards he just goes off on me, talking about going back to school or finding a job.  And he pulls out the old shit he has about me -- not cleaning my room, waking up in the middle of the night, "not doing a schedule," whatever the fuck that means.  And then he did what I was afraid he'd do, namely passive-aggressively complain about not cleaning up the house when they went to Las Vegas for two weeks.  Man, I know it was too good to be true.

He also bitched about me leaving the house, so what did I do after that?  Leave the house.  I don't give a fuck if he warned me not to.  I had to, after that bullshit coming out of his mouth.  Piss on My Fucking Father, he doesn't live the life I live, and he doesn't have the anxieties I have.  I told Mother I was going to work out.  I should have told her I was going to a bar to get a drink.

Fucking asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment