Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Person At Work Pissing Me Off, #2: Coughing Fit Man

This asshole is coughing so much I assumed that he'll keel over and drop dead one of these days.

Old white guy (they always are, aren't they?) has been coughing from Day One.  But this guy's coughs are not just incessant.  They are loud, throaty, guttural belches from the deep recesses of his stomach.  And it's not just one cough; he seems to cough up a lung, then cough up another one, then somehow a third, then finally his bladder before his fit is over.  And it's a series of these silence-shattering coughs every single time, several goddamn times an hour.

I doubt that I am the only one truly pissed about this guy.  I can't believe no one has done anything about this, including Father Time.  Like I said, a guy that coughs this loudly, this violently, this frequently and for this long should be dead by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment