Thursday, April 6, 2017

Vicious Hand Lovin', I Hope And Presume (Scheduled Post)

After My Fucking Father's latest meltdown on me, I need a good HJ, even though I shouldn't be spending the money I'll need to spend.  But right now all I can think about it is getting the hell out of the house after eating dinner.

That wasn't a problem last (Wednesday) night, when I told my folks I would already be gone for the night.  What I really wanted to do was go down to IKEA and see if there are any boxes I could use (long story).  But at work in afternoon I got a text from, of all people, ***e*, who is expecting.  She's doing a party at a hotel downtown, and she has brought with her *******y, who, with ***e*, double-teamed me so many times ago ... even though the sex session wasn't that great and they were cleaning the house then, which they kind of botched.

Now, I don't have the money, I hate that she told me this the day of, and I am still wary about doing shit at hotels.  But I haven't seen her in a while, and Lord knows I could use the release.  And so, after blog-posting this scheduled for the overnight, I'll go over there and see her for the first time in ages.  Hopefully I won't be meeting the police there too.

P.S.: There are a slew of parties that keep getting scheduled in clumps as well as on the same day.  I should write more about that.  But let's just say that on Wednesday afternoon I was texted two more parties, one on Saturday and one on Friday.  That Friday party falls on the same day as another party I already knew about.  This is getting to be so much that I'm of a mind not to go to any of them.  I could catch a lot of hell for bypassing all of these, especially the one I knew about a week in advance, and instead going to one I heard about mere hours before.  I'll tell them I'm catching up with old friends.  Maybe that'll work.

No comments:

Post a Comment