Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Addendum To: Person At Work Pissing Me Off, #5: The Really Nice And Cool Guy Sitting Next To Me

Really great guy.  Really, really great.  But I forgot to add something else that just distracts me from working as well as I could besides the fact that he's so damn fast.

He turns around the mouse so that the buttons are on the bottom, the cord comes out through the bottom, and the buttons are switched.  So, even though I have never stared at him working this upside-down mouse (not that I want to, because I have never seen anyone use a computer mouse that way ever), it actually freaks me the fuck out.  Why use it that way?  Why force your brain to rewire the functions of the mouse, including directions where left is right and up is down, when you can just flip the damn thing to where it's supposed to be?

You know, he's probably such a cool guy that I might ask why he does that.  If so, I think I'll blog about it here.  But for right now, I'll just go, Ew!

No comments:

Post a Comment