Monday, July 3, 2017

Router Problems

Well of course My Fucking Father would start bitching about the wi-fi as soon as I bought a modem.  We had to return the one Comcast gave us because everyone says it's stupid to keep renting it, especially since it's a combo modem/router.  But as soon as I replaced it, Mother started complaining that she can't watch her goddamn Chinese soap operas on YouTube through Apple TV's AirPlay.  I swear it has to be the video itself, or some motherfucking interference from, like, the lawnmower the neighbor turns on the same time of day Mother wants to watch.  But no; just this evening, My Fucking Father goes in on me, saying that he doesn't like that my modem doesn't work when the rental that would cost me $120 a year was working just fine.  He even went to Best Buy, where the young punk-ass who's working on commission confirmed it's my fault.  Yeah, I'll get right on returning my kick-ass awesome modem the day before I leave for Hong Kong so I can see Grandmother -- who, by the way, was all the authority figure you never were -- turned to ash.

My God, what an asshole, and what a dick move one day before I leave the country.

He's going to clean out my room, I just know it.  Hell, he just might move out my stuff and tell me to find my own apartment, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment