Friday, July 28, 2017

Ugh, Painting?

So on Facebook one of my stripper friends asked for help regarding moving.  She's been in some flux over where she could go, and apparently she found it.

Totally wrong on that part.  When I told her, through Facebook and then through text, I could help out, she said, basically, "Great!  Can you paint?"

Uh, paint?  Where I would get dirty and the fumes from an unventilated room my kill me?  Uh ... sure.  Whatever.

Thing is, she isn't moving.  Somehow she has managed to stay at her place.  And so I guess she wants to "celebrate" by redoing her whole house.

I thought it was going to be much simpler, such as literally, you know, moving things.  But now I have to paint?  Where I have to stretch my joints and find my dirty clothes and potentially get my glasses flecked with paint permanently?  That?

But no, I can't back out.  I told her I would help her, both tonight and Sunday.

Crap, I need to do this for my stripper friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment