Saturday, July 29, 2017

Back In Each Other's Good Graces Again

So I went to *****a's party at her new place Thursday, which is, like, super close to me now.  That's great whenever I want to go to her parties.  But not only did she hire enough strippers to populate Delaware to work the party (again), but the girls really started to fucking needle me for extra tips on top of what I'm already shelling out.  Plus, she added a bedroom fee for VIPs.  This is getting to be too much, even if we virtually live on the same street.

Nevertheless I wanted to celebrate her de facto housewarming party, and to check out the place.  There were eight girls there -- way too many, but much less than the 12 that were scheduled to be there.  (Two of them were two prized girls I wouldn't have minded a little sexytime with.)  This raised the question, once again, of who to get dances from.  Because I know *****a's parties -- I could get some action.  But if I dedicate nearly all my money to one girl, I wouldn't have much left over from my $200 bankroll, so I would have to pick and choose who to get conventional lappers on with my cash left over, and so I would probably piss off the others.

****a was there.  She sucks dick.  She also gets so drunk she's useless to give head about halfway through a party.  So I thought about getting a handie from ******y instead.  I haven't been intimate with her in a while, and she's professional enough to know what she's there for and what I'm there for.  But when seeing ****a, she didn't look too drunk.  And so, when she was free (shortly after coming down from upstairs where she, you know, was working), I asked her for a VIP.

****a added something new: A massage.  I was kind of scared that she was just going to drown me in lotion for three songs and tell me that was it.  But she rubbed my ass, then started teasing me with touching my balls while I was laying face-down.  Upon her orders I turned over.  She got more lotion and started rubbing down my man parts.  And then, suddenly, she gobbled down on my pecker.  I loved what she was doing to me up to that point, but I wasn't hard.  I was really afraid she was going to go after me and I wasn't going to respond appropriately.  But, somewhere around the third song (she started BJ'ing me at the third song) she started to give me some vicious hand lovin' and, even though I was still flaccid, I came with torrents of my semen.  It was too bad I wasn't in ****a's mouth when I did it.

Even better, after we got done, ****a apologized for her behavior the last time I saw her.  I don't actually remember which party she was talking about because, frankly, she'd been acting either like a bitch or was asleep drunk the past few parties I saw her at.  But I like a girl who's willing to stand up and say sorry for what she had done.  That's a mark of a grown-up.  Add to it that she gave me an awesome BJ, we're straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment