Tuesday, July 4, 2017

The Dominoes Are Starting To Fall

I leave for Hong Kong very, very soon.  May not be blog posting for a while.

Probably not the best time to blog post something deep and long, but I'll do my best to shorten it.

Yesterday I was debating whether or not to drop by My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition).  I finally did because I thought I had time.  There were no pushy strippers there, although that bitch of a waitress was.  I did get a dance from the stalwart Jayden, so my decision panned out.

After Jayden and I got done I looked over at this wall display they have.  It contains trophies the employees there won in pool and bowling tournaments.  Tucked in the corner was an open pamphlet.  There was a woman there.  I recognize the photo from Facebook.  It was Jasmine, a former stripper at this place.

The pamphlet was a funeral service brochure.  Jasmine died.

I believe she was the first stripper from this club who gave me a handjob.  Did it twice, although I cajoled her both times.  But she did it, and therefore I am forever grateful.

The last time I saw her, I think, was when she had quit the bar but was back drinking for its Christmas party.  She did an impromptu lap dance for me; she even took off her jeans and panties to flash me her pussy.  I had seen her a couple times around town.  She did not live too far from me.  Always wondered if she needed to make some money on the side so I could get wanked by her again.

We were friends on Facebook, and after she quit that was the only way I was connected with her.  And I wasn't really connected with her all that much.  Besides those couple times around town, we didn't really bump into each other the past, oh, five years at least.  Our relationship, such as it was, wasn't all that deep.  She teased me once that she'd tell everybody at the strip bar she touched my pee-pee.  In retrospect, I wish she did.  Her very sporadic posts on Facebook centered around her two kids or reverse racism.  The latter was strange because I believe one her kids is half-black.  A stripper who's a Republican?  Should not be surprised as I am, but I am.

I hadn't even heard anything from her in months, if not years, on Facebook.  But she died around Memorial Day.  Don't know why, but she was only 37.  I have no idea what happened, and I don't know who to ask about what happened because all her stripper girlfriends have moved on.

Guess I don't know what else to say beyond this besides I didn't need another death to think about.

Alas, poor Jasmine, I knew her well. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment