Monday, September 18, 2017

Left work without saying goodbye.  First time I've done it with my co-workers being around.  There was one time when they were all out in training, and another time where I had to stay till 5 o'clock and everybody already left.  But those don't count.  I had the opportunity to say farewell for the day, but I decided to just leave.  Well, I said goodbye to the receptionist, but I had to because she's right out in front.

Anyway, I thought about at least saying bye to the person in the cubicle next to me.  But I didn't.  And then there's the guy who has to approve my timesheet (and who has found my replacement; more on that later), but he was in a meeting.  Guess I could have interrupted, but I didn't.

So why did I do that -- or not do that?  Maybe it's the weather (it's rainy, which is a surprise to me), but I was just feeling introverted today.  Hope that isn't going to held against me, but then again, since I won't be here for long, guess it doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment