Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Ah, So The Ax Is Going To Fall

Out of the blue, my temp agency texted me giving me a very tentative drop-dead date for my current job: Next Friday.  Seeing as I was initially told it was going to be only two weeks (those two weeks lasting only until last week), I should not be too outraged that I'll be done soon.  Then again, I was subsequently told I'd be there for a month, and even though it'll be close to it by the end of next week, it still feels less than that.  So I'm torn.

But now I have to prepare.  I think.  Assuming that the health insurance company still wants me, that they still want me starting in November, and that I don't find anything permanent between then, I will have five weeks in which to fill in.  I am not that comfortable being unemployed for five weeks.  I really, really want to not go on the dole even one week in 2017, even if I am entitled to it, but going five weeks without a steady and substantial paycheck might be too much.  But what type of job could I find that'll last only a month?

In the meantime, with all this free time, I am also thinking about what to do -- well, about who to do.  Even though I shouldn't be spending money when I'm not making money, I don't have time to spend money when I am making money.  So I have the urge to plan out all the stripper girlfriends I want to visit for a little sexytime.  So, I have five, maybe six weeks (six?!) of unemployment and there's:

  • *a***;
  • *e***;
  • ****e;
  • ***y, a girl with whom I tried to plan something;
  • ******e, a girl who lives really far away, but she's so hot and so good at sucking my dick that I want to try her, at least once;
  • and ****a, the masseuse.
Just got off the phone with my temp agency contact.  These guys actually just hired someone, so even though the drop-dead date isn't set yet, it's probably some time next week.  What to do, what to do. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment