Wednesday, September 27, 2017

So Far, Not Bad

OK, so training my replacement has been a breeze.  She's nice, on the ball, and she picks things up really quickly.  And she didn't second-guess me, like that bitch from the flu biller place.  On Monday I had her watch me go through all the invoicing while she followed on the instructions I was given, with several additions.  On Tuesday I had her do it while I looked on, and she was perfect.  Well, she wasn't, but that was because I didn't write down the right instructions for her, so it was all my fault.

Other than that she is really nice and attentive.  And other than worrying about how she's going to get slammed with all the monthly bills that will roll in later this week, I think she's going to do just fine.  I'm not sure if it's because of me or despite me, but I have to say that I'm not feeling all that stressed anymore about helping her.

Maybe I'm actually cut out for this training stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment