Saturday, September 23, 2017

A $20 Blowjob!!!

So last night I went to a party far, far away from me.  ******e is the really sexy girl who, in my first-ever time getting a "dance" from her (thought not necessarily seeing her -- I swear I've seen her before!), sucked my dick.  She continued to text me after that, and I always declined, saying that it's just too far.  She understood, and finally, earlier this week, I accepted ******e's invitation.  She's been really nice continuing to contact me about her parties, and since the 'Rents are away, I thought it was finally time.

It was your usual sausage party.  I always try to come in either early or late for a party because I think there wouldn't be as many (old and white) men waiting around for strippers.  I also do that because I think the girls are more frisky.  This time, I went early because 1) I like the dancers there when they're "fresh," i.e. not tainted by other men's touch and sweat, and 2) as long as I'm only working 30 hours a week, I have the time and energy to get there first thing.  Well, the one thing I always forget is strippers are flighty.  Whenever I come in I always go in thinking they're ready for me.  Of course they're never ready on time.  I had to wait around a good hour before the girls got dressed, got their make-up on, and felt "pretty" enough to work, and by that time, there were, like, seven other (old and white) males waiting to get their penises worked over in a pathetic effort to feel alive.  Seriously, without me, the average age of the men there would be well above retirement.  With me, it was 64.

Thank God that ******e, with her purple see-through mesh top costume which she pulled up to reveal her big tits, went to me first.  And it was great, although it looked as though she didn't remember the blowjob she gave me.  We talked, a lot.  I love talking to the strippers who give me mouth-lovin'.  But I couldn't get it up.  She did everything.  But I went so long without getting erect, let alone ejaculating, that I think she started getting, uh, bored.  Her attitude on her bed with me really started to change near the end.  We were there a long time, so I figured I'd jerk myself off and be done with it.  I mean, it's not bad -- whenever a beautiful woman sucks your cock you should always be grateful -- but it wasn't as spectacular as the first time.  It never is as spectacular as the first time.

I got a few $20 dances from the women I was familiar with, but after my tryst with ******e I was just eating.  That's when ******e sidled up to me.  She was at the same party where I got consumed by ******e, and I heard from ***e* (one of my ATFs, and who was also there and from who I got a lapper and, last week, got double-teamed -- oh, gosh, I just assailed you with so much information!) that she gleefully sucks dick.  So because I had an extra $20, I wanted an LD from ******e.  Instead of out in the open, however, she wanted to go back into the master bedroom, where ******e and I were.

It seems really private just for a $20, but by God, I got more than a $20.  It was beyond my wildest dreams.  See, with the door closed (but not locked) and with her, uh, reputation, I figured I could try my little "oops, my pee-pee came out of my pants!" trick.  I did it when she was laying on top of me and was arching her back.  That gave me enough room to reach into my open fly and orient my man organ so that, with more sliding and rubbing by ******e, it would come out.  And it did!

She did not notice it at first; wonder if she either didn't see it in the dark or she didn't know what to do with it.  But when she knelt astride me, she took me into her left hand.  "Oh!" I said.  And mere seconds later, she laid her tongue on my (really erect) pee-pee, once, twice -- and then she went down on me, gently but deeply.  Double-Oh!

I was ready to burst.  But how could I give a girl only $20 for a blowjob?  "But I don't have enough money!" I said, to which ******e replied, "Don't worry, I know!  We agreed to $20!"  What an angel.  I have to get sucked off by her again.  I'm obligated.

But ... here's the thing: I think the reason that I was so turned on by ******e but not so much by ******e is the familiarity.  I, well, need the element of surprise and the shock of the new to get aroused.  Again, don't get me wrong, ******e is great, and I look forward to a 1-on-1 with her.  (Actually I look forward to a three-way with the both of us and ******e -- they're best friends!)  But it was the first time I was with ******e, and it was the first time she saw it, and like I said, there is nothing like the first time.  I knew this already, but only last night have I finally committed to that as fact.  Hey, I can't fight it anymore.

Nevertheless I loved this party and I will go again ... maybe in the spring.  In the meantime I want that 1-on-1 with ******e, and hopefully I'll be, uh, responsive to her touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment