Friday, September 1, 2017

Just One More Night

Just one more night of them in the house.  One more night of them asking me to write things, or to listen to them say I need a schedule or some dumb shit.  One more night of them fighting before they are off on their own, and if they fight then, they'll be far away from me.

There are times I'm afraid when they'll be gone for good.  But after that fight Wednesday night, I am more than ready to have them be gone from the house and out of my hair.  Then I'll be able to not shower when I want and strew my clothes around the floor if I want.

Too bad they'll be back in six weeks to take off from here to Biloxi, sooner if they have real estate issues they'll need to deal with.  But I will breathe deep in relief until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment