Tuesday, September 26, 2017

I Fucking Hate The Jynx

They get their vaginas blown off to start the game, 28-3, then they cough up the game-winning basket at the end?  Honestly, I've stopped getting a heart attack over My Asshole Brother because this fucking team, this supposed "dynasty," just choked up home-court advantage.  And now there's no goddamn way to they're going to win the WNBA Finals.  Getting home-court two years in a row and getting upset both years, to the same fucking team (by God, the Los Angeles Sparks might be The Team I Hate The Most.  Well, next to The Bastard North Stars)?  Disgusting.  Shameful.

I don't think I'm hard on them because they're women.  I'm hammering them because they're supposed to be the best team in the WNBA and for the past two fucking seasons they've failed to prove it.  I have a #hottake for ya: The best place a team can be is, of course, champion.  The second-best place a team can be is getting the #1 pick in the draft.  The worst place a team can be is losing in the championship series.  That's where the Jynx are now.  Losers.

Even Head Coach Cheryl Reeve agress with me.  They're losers.  And it doesn't matter if her ass-kicking propels the Jynx to beat L.A. by 30 tonight.  They're going to lose Games 3 and 4 on the road.  (I don't care what happened last year!)  They're fucking goddamn losers, and I'm ashamed of them if they lose this series, I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment